Follow me! Let's be strange together. Lunatic and Swan Studios are on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Collaboration with Bang Bang Crafts

I recently had the privilege of yet another collaboration with the elegantly eccentric Korin of Bang Bang Crafts.  Last summer I commissioned her to make a pair of plates out of a sketch I had done for my one year anniversary with Mario.  It is a tremendous delight to have a sketch of my own bizarre imagination emblazoned on the inside of someone else's hand wrought artistic creation.  I was over the moon when she put out a call for artists to provide sketches to use as decals on her ceramics line.  I contributed a batch of monsters and she selected several for a set of mugs, now available in her shop on etsy. I look forward to adding more pieces to my Bang Bang Crafts ceramics collection.  And hopefully more oppurtunities for long distance collaboration.






No comments:

Post a Comment