Follow me! Let's be strange together. Lunatic and Swan Studios are on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Vow of Quiet 2013: questions from my friend and collaborator

Friday, September 27th, 2013

Questions from Jamie, my friend and collaborator, about the vow of quiet planned for October 2013:

"How long this time?"
Two weeks. Only four days longer than last year.

"No speaking at all? What does [your partner] say?"
No; it's not a vow of silence, it's a vow of quiet.  Mario asked me a series of questions and I answered them. 
 
"So what does this vow of quiet entail?"
No verbal communication except to ask and answer questions, and everything I say has to be recorded either with audio, video, or transcript. Online I can only post original photos and videos, so only content I generate specifically for the occassion. The transcript of everything I say cannot exceed 20 pages, or the length an average person can read in a single sitting, whichever is shorter. All written communication has to be recorded with photographs or videos, and the entire text has to be visible and readable in a single image/video.

No comments:

Post a Comment