Follow me! Let's be strange together. Lunatic and Swan Studios are on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Vow of Quiet: Day Five (10/10/13)


 





Did you know that was my parent's pet name for me growing up as a little girl?

How are you feeling?  Why?  Do you want to talk about it?  When are you going to go see [your friend]?  You want to have him over here?  Is there a reason?  Maybe you could invite [your friends] to do something? Is there anyone else you can think to invite over on Saturday?  Do you want me to find other activities for me to do, Saturday night?  Is it too late to start inviting people now?  Why don't you ask me more questions?  Sometimes I wish you would because it would be a shorter, more effective solution to the situation than allowing me to mime out what I'm trying to say.  Has this been difficult for you?  Would you feel better if  I wasn't doing the vow of quiet, and was able to speak more freely?  Do you feel loved?  If you started to have a problem with the project, would you tell me?  Yes, by you.  Have you been reading my blog?  What do you want and/or need right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment