Follow me! Let's be strange together. Lunatic and Swan Studios are on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

the thrill of fresh markers

On his way home on Sunday night my boyfriend, Mike, discovered a mom and pop art supply store going out of business. Though the shelves were mostly bare, there was a selection of over 200 art markers. He said the prices on them ranged from $2 up to $5 each. Mike is an expert haggler and apparently he offered $20 for the whole lot, and the owner accepted. When he came over to the house and laid out his bounty, I drooled. Since he had doubles of some of the colors, he ended up giving me 63 of them. There's almost nothing more exciting than new arts & craft supplies.


I still need to find the perfect container for them, since I am currently obsessed with storage solutions.


The colors are exactly what I would've chosen if I'd been able to pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment